Streffco Consultants Healthcare Practice focuses on providing IT professionals with knowledge in the systems and processes specific to the healthcare environment. Our clients include hospitals, managed care organizations, biotech companies, healthcare software companies and payor organizations. In addition to the standard Information Technology roles, Streffco can provide Operational Improvement and Process Improvement Consultants to help you streamline your work flow and improve the quality of your data. Streffco can also provide Benefits Administration and Claims Coding operation resources to handle your peak work load.
We are continuing to invest in our healthcare domain knowledge and related system expertise for our consultancy relevant to payor, provider, and supply chain organizations. Not only do we have demonstrated industry experience, but based on our commitment to healthcare, we are also highly interested in exploring new engagements that are unique to your organization's needs.
- Clinical System Implementation
- Epic, Cerner, Meditech, Allscripts, Misys, Siemens, GE Centricity, Eclipsys and McKesson implementation, interfaces, configuration and customization
- HIM, ICD-9, ICD-10, and ICD-11 Experts
- Business Process Management, Process Design and Work Process Redesign
- Business Intelligence, Enterprise Data Warehousing and Reporting
- Interface Support and Development
- Project Management and Product Management
- Data Center Management and Server Engineering
- Business and Functional Analysis
- Revenue Cycle Consulting
We help our customers realize superior performance by enhancing the quality of care delivery and clinical outcomes by providing skilled consultants that allow their staff to focus in the most important aspects of their business.
Streffco Consultants provides professional service consultants for anywhere the Healthcare industry meets Information Technology. Our Health Informatics consultants have interfaced with registration and scheduling systems, clinical systems for doctors, nurses, emergency personnel, and other care providers and billing systems for care providers as well as insurers. Our consultants have worked with the following software:
- Software providing medical records for patients and providers, web access for providers, information for executives, locating lab orders and results and service for providers and employers
- Enterprise clinical software including inpatient software, ambulatory software and handheld software
- Specialty software for supporting cardiology, oncology, obstetrics, emergency care, operating, intensive care, pharmacy, home care, radiology and laboratory
- Health information management software for medical records management
- Software for patient service including scheduling, registration, ambulatory access and call management
- Hospital and professional billing software
- Health plan software for payor operations and managed care for medical groups
- Software for an enterprise clinical data repository, enterprise financial data repository, healthcare data management system, enterprise master person index, enterprise reporting
- Connectivity software for interfacing, voice recognition and patient monitoring devices